FM:Systems, a leading provider of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and the top performer in space management and workplace services software, is seeking an Account Manager to build, strengthen and grow client relationships within an assigned territory. We are looking for a results-driven individual who is passionate about maintaining and growing long term client relationships. In this role the successful candidate will play a key role in driving the revenue growth from current customers located throughout the Northeast and Southeast United States. This role is ideally based in our corporate HQ in Raleigh, NC.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop deep customer relationships within an assigned customer base to create upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Engage enterprise class customers in a proactive customer contact strategy that results in customer add-on product and services sales.
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and recommending FM:Systems solutions.
- Create a strong referral network.
- Expand current contract values through upselling additional software services.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years’ experience growing SaaS revenue within assigned accounts.
- Strong communication, listening and writing skills.
- Organized and reliable – able to work independently with little direction when necessary.
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility.
- Strategic account planning discipline.
- Ability to travel up to 35% for this opportunity a must.