FM:Systems, a leading provider of enterprise software for Facilities and Real Estate professionals, is seeking a DevOps Engineer. This role will be responsible for helping drive increased efficiency and reliability of our company’s SaaS products and evolving the DevOps processes for the company. These efforts will promote automated processes over manual ones while leveraging common DevOps tools and technology. The right candidate will have expertise to help lead our products from being hosted on-site to leveraging the public cloud to its fullest potential.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our hosted and SaaS systems. You’ll be responsible for helping to automate and streamline our operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions that increase our efficiency
- 2+ years of experience provisioning and administering resources in a public cloud environment such as AWS or Azure
- 5+ years of experience managing Windows Server infrastructure, including IIS administration
- Ability to create and maintain IT infrastructure or cloud formation automation scripts
- Experience with container technology
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Expertise in creating a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with deployment orchestration tools
- Strong understanding of network security concepts
- Strong communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary. Ability to interact and communicate well with product and technology teams is required. Written and verbal communication skills must both be strong.
- AWS or Azure certification(s)
- Windows PowerShell proficiency
- Experience with Golang
- Experience using Git or GitHub
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server