FM:Systems, a leading provider of enterprise software for Facilities and Real Estate professionals, is seeking a full-stack Senior Software Engineer with front-end expertise. You will be a member of a strong team that is working to evolve existing applications to modern services that will leverage public cloud infrastructure. This person will work closely both with our UX designers and software development teams to deliver industry-leading solutions delivered to web browsers, IoT devices, and other consumers.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you'll work as a client-side focused full-stack developer on a software development team collaboratively with UX experts to evolve our SaaS applications. You’ll be responsible for helping shape the future of our products’ UI technologies as well as contributing to our .NET and .NET Core codebase.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- 5+ years of experience developing in the .NET framework with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, and Web API
- Understanding of responsive frameworks and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs within web client-side logic
- Comfortable with software development best practices including unit testing and dependency injection
- Strong communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary. Ability to interact and communicate well with product and technology teams is required. Written and verbal communication skills must both be strong.
- Contributed to a project using .NET Core that was deployed to production
- Working knowledge of API authorization and authentication protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenId Connect
- Experience designing and developing solutions utilizing the CQRS methodology
- Experience using Git or GitHub
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server