Healthy, Hybrid Workplaces
What does it mean to be hybrid?
It means empowering employees to choose the right workspace for the work they need to do today.
With FM:Systems, you can quickly craft the ideal workday in an easy-to-use platform that connects workspaces, conference rooms, co-workers, amenities and guests in a seamless scheduling experience.
Workspace Scheduling System
Easily view desk and workspace availability for quick, on-the-fly reservations on your desktop or phone.
Quickly find and reserve rooms, equipment and services for your remote and in-office employees.
Give employees easy access to calendars and reservations with the convenience of mobile scheduling.
Intuitive scheduling solutions to support the work-from-anywhere model
FMS:Employee is an online, cloud-based scheduling system for desk, room, and resource reservations. If you are scheduling a quick team meeting or a detailed client event, FMS:Employee offers intuitive solutions that ensure the optimum space to get the job done.
- Quickly find and reserve rooms, equipment, and services
- Comprehensive scheduling includes options for recurring, multi-day and multi-resource reservations
- Create reservations and send meeting invites from the web, Outlook, or your mobile device
- Streamline internal operations with a dynamic service management system that includes inventory control and reporting
The key to any successful organization is employee engagement. Desk sharing is a powerful way to give your employee’s control over their work experience and improve engagement and productivity.
With our desk management solutions, users can find and reserve shared workspace quickly and easily from the web, a kiosk, Outlook, or their mobile device. Users can search by location, workspace type, or proximity to co-workers and see the results displayed on an interactive floorplan.
- Drive program adoption with an intuitive user interface and mobile scheduling from multiple devices
- Support mobile and virtual workers with integrated tools for easy collaboration
- Leverage available sensor technology to track space utilization and measure program performance
- Make data-driven decisions about your real estate investment
- Visualize trends and analyze usage behavior to offer the right mix of shared spaces fuels collaboration and teamwork
The FM:Systems Employee Experience suite of solutions is built on a scalable database with open architecture and an open API. Clients can mix and match our software and hardware to create their ideal digital workplace. Seamless integrations with IoT sensors and platforms such as Microsoft Exchange, Cisco TMS Video Conferencing and WebEx allow us to create end-to-end workflows that improve the utilization of workspace and drive adoption of applications across the IT spectrum.
- Seamlessly integrate room and resource scheduling with Microsoft Outlook
- Keep teams connected with integrations for WebEx, Crestron Fusion, and Cisco TMS videoconferencing
- Streamline operations with an integrated visitor management solution that enforces security protocols
- Create a modern, tech-savvy workplace with digital signage, touch panels, and interactive kiosks
FM:Systems’ innovative sensor technology collects the data you need for actionable insights. Real-time analytics give you powerful insight into space utilization, occupancy trends and company dynamics that can deliver significant results in real estate lease savings and cost avoidance.
- Short-term surveys for space planning
- Permanent installations for occupancy management
- Reporting and analytics reveal underutilized and under-performing spaces
Flexible Scheduling for the Hybrid Workplace
The modern workforce is seeking a different kind of workstyle. Flexible and virtual, but also connected, collaborative and inclusive. Our goal is to give you options, so you can give your workforce choices about how and where they do their best work. Our expert consultants will help you choose the right strategy and mix of solutions that will empower your workforce to achieve maximum productivity.
– Brandon Briggs, Senior Vice President of JLL Technologies
Build an ever-ready strategy
Find out why our 1,200+ customers around the globe can enjoy the strength of a single best-in-class solution – or unlock the power of our fully-integrated platform – to address their most pressing challenges today, tomorrow and 100 years from now.