FM:Systems works with a variety of Internet of Things (IoT) sensor-based technologies that can allow you to track real-time utilization and get a better understanding of how your space is really being used. These technologies include furniture and people sensors, geo-tracking and multi-sensors.
MASTER THE WHAT-IF
Measure the amount of time an employee is sitting at a specific location using heat and vibration sensing to gain visibility into actual space utilization.
Track and count people going in and out of specific areas to gather passive utilization data to better inform future space management decisions.
Combine multiple sensor types on a single piece of hardware, providing the temperature control, lighting level control and real-time space utilization information.
Track the real-time location of assets or equipment within a facility which provides occupant flow, concentration data and asset security.
- Gain more efficient ways to work and provide your organization with new possibilities for better utilization of space and assets
- Integrate with an IWMS platform such as FM:Interact to allow your organization to quickly identify trends, problems and opportunities in your facilities
- Visualize how space is being utilized to help ensure that you have the right space at the right time, when employees need it, so that they can be more effective
- Visually see your energy usage, maintenance programs and equipment performance across your portfolio in real-time
- Utilize dashboards to see historical charts and graphs of equipment performance and costs to inform facility-based decisions
- View space utilization over time, with people density represented by color, to understand how space usage changes through the day or week