REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Leased space, whether as the lessee or lesser, is paper and date intensive. The FM:Interact Real Estate and Lease Portfolio Management module of FM:Interact automates all your processes and gives you the bird’s eye view that can help you make better management decisions and reduce overall costs by easily viewing all your owned and leased properties, the square footage and other building information.
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Centralize Your Entire Lease Portfolio
Because FM:Interact’s Real Estate and Lease Administrate Centralize all real estate information by having all your lease agreements, financial terms and lease transactions in one place.
Integrate with All Your Facilities and Real Estate Processes
FM:Interacts Real Estate and Lease Module is a component of a complete IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Solution) which means you can take advantage of the valuable space and asset data as well as drawings, models and documents that are contained within the system.
Never Miss Critical Dates
Configurable workflows, notifications and forms enables you to create a lease administration process that means your entire real-estate team will stay informed and up to date on all lease critical dates such as renewals, rent increases, options etc.
Reporting & Analysis
Easily run live reports and do in-depth analysis on past, present and future information such as historical costs and portfolio trends.
- Centralize all real estate information by having all your lease agreements, financial terms and lease transactions in one place
- Improve the management of your real estate portfolio and increase operational efficiencies by having key information available to everyone who needs it
- Reduce real estate costs by analyzing property financial data and monitoring portfolio performance against key performance indicators and industry benchmarks
- Easily run live reports and do in-depth analysis on past, present and future information such as historical costs and portfolio trends
- Receive automatic email notifications on critical lease information and flag high cost properties to help eliminate costly oversights
- Integrate other departments into the real estate strategy to avoid unnecessary expenditures