The FM:Interact Space Reservation module provides functionality for both hoteling and conference room scheduling to meet today’s rapidly evolving demands to manage employees who are highly mobile and can work anytime and anywhere.
The FM:Interact Hoteling capability enables organizations to provide a method for allowing employees to reserve work space on an as-needed rather than a constantly reserved basis.
- Improve use of flex space by scheduling and tracking space usage
- Reduce excess inventory by providing remote workers access to office resources when necessary
- Lower overhead costs by decreasing your real estate footprint
- Reserve work space by locating and booking available hotel space by selecting from a list of spaces or identifying visually on a floor plan
- Display, track and manage room information in the Space Management module
- Save your reservations to common calendar programs such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes
The FM:Interact Room Scheduling capability provides employees and teams access to meeting space suited to their specific needs including looking up and reserving meeting space based upon size, layout and installed amenities.
- Improve the effectiveness of your teams by allowing them to reserve meeting space that meets their specific requirements
- Centralize the management of all your meeting space into a single tool
- Gain insight into the actual demand rates of your meeting spaces
- Identify meeting spaces that fit your unique requirements by identifying rooms with specific layouts, equipment or amenities before reserving
- Easily configure approval workflows that can help to ensure that meeting space can only be reserved by approved departments
- Integrate request notifications, approvals and updates into common calendar programs