Align your space portfolio with the business requirements of your organization with the FM:Interact Strategic Planning module. Now like never before you can get a visual depiction of what your space and occupancy might look like years into the future.
MASTER THE WHAT-IF
Interactive Stacking & Blocking
Develop interactive stacking and blocking plans that let you graphically see how space is being currently utilized and how space requirements can be placed into both new and existing space
Space Strategy Management
Define strategies to manage current or future space needs and challenges based on occupancy and vacancy opportunities for selected sites, buildings and floors.
Visualize space utilization and seating opportunities on floor plans generated from either Autodesk AutoCAD or Revit from the departmental level down to specific individuals.
Multi-Scenario Needs Assessment
Explore multiple scenarios to help you determine space needs based on projections of increased/decreased employee numbers.
Scenario Planning capabilities provide you with best practices from your past combined with modeling for future change to ensure you get the most effective utilization of your facilities over time.
- Plan for and manage future facility needs with detailed cost analysis reporting for all your scenarios
- Centralize your real estate portfolio by solving the problem of how to use real estate to house departments in the future
- Pre-plan for drastic change brought on by unexpected events that can have an impact on your facilities
- Predict future space requirements months or years out with multiple what if scenarios and space forecasting
- Develop interactive stacking plans that let you graphically see how space is being currently utilized and how space requirements can be placed into both new and existing space
- Accurately forecast costs based on historical information