The FM:Interact Sustainability Module helps you bring environmental and financial impacts into balance. From a standard Web browser you can manage critical information on energy performance or water usage, and sustainability projects like energy retrofits. Easy-to-read dashboards let you assess projects in a glance, and built-in certification standards for numerous programs help you plot your own green course. And because you have all the benefits of FM:Interact, it’s easy to run cost analysis reports for your sustainability projects, or see which buildings are affected and which ones to target next.
- Helps organizations track progress towards certification goals such as LEED, Green Globes or BREEAM
- Improve the environmental performance of your facilities by planning and tracking sustainability projects across your portfolio
- Determine the environmental footprint of your facilities and calculate your ENERGY STAR rating
- Analyze building environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions, recycling, waste and others)
- Forecast the financial impacts (net present value, internal rate of return, ROI, payback period) and environmental impacts of sustainability projects
- Manage building assessments and certifications using rating systems such as LEED, Green Globes, or BRE Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM)