What Does It Mean To Be Hybrid?
There are so many ways to approach flexible work: hoteling, hot desking, desk reservations, neighborhoods, drop-in spaces. How do you know which one is right for your organization? Hybrid workplaces are the ‘new normal’, but they aren’t new to us. We’ve been successfully implementing hybrid strategies for over 15 years. Our expert team will help you find the approach that optimizes both your workforce and your real estate portfolio.
Get Your Desk Booking Up & Running
Our Desk Booking Management solution provides critical controls for the allocation and reservation of workstations, allowing for the safe return of employees to the workplace. With visual interactive scheduling and configurable business rules, organizations can responsibly offer workstations that are safe and ready to use.
Our Desk Reservation Software Makes Booking Easy & Intuitive
FM:Systems’ Desk Management Software is ideal for a flexible workplace strategy that fits the needs of your employees. Download our flexible workplace implementation guide and start creating your return strategy today.
Visual Floor plans
- Reserve directly from interactive floorplan
- Search by location or workspace type
- Search for co-workers and teams
- Check-in and out of workspaces using QR codes, RFID badges or integrated sensors
- See reservation density and proximity to other resources
- Intuitive scheduling with options for recurring desk reservations
- Optional health policy acknowledgement feature provides documentation for regulatory compliance
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, WebEx, Cisco TMS video conferencing, and more
- Timeline comparison for multi-location and multi-timezone meetings
- Mobile scheduling from an iOS or Android device
- QR Code Reader for touch-less reservation check-in, checkout and auto-release
- View desk availability for quick, on-the-fly reservations
- Optimized search results based on past use and preferences
- Meet Now functionality to see immediate desk availability