What is Booking Analytics?
Booking Analytics show you how many people on average use a room of a given capacity, which can help plan for the correct capacity in the future. Understanding the actual utilization of your meeting rooms ensures your organization has the right amount of space your employees need.
Learn more about the importance of space utilization and how to measure it.
Booking analytics give you insight into:
- Conference Rooms Right Sizing Options
- Peak Conference Room Utilization
- Average Meeting Duration
- No Shows
Power your Space Planning Program
Manage important dates concerning your scenario timeline
Visualize your scenarios with interactive stacking and blocking
Set planning criteria by department, division or other planning units
Make Informed, Proactive Decisions
- Booking Analytics from FM:Systems can show you how many people on average use a room of a given capacity, which can help plan for the correct capacity in the future.
- Conference room booking information provides key data to allow Booking Analytics algorithms to more precisely measure overall utilization.
- Even though your rooms are only booked 50% of the time, you continually hear complaints from people not being able to find a room when they need one. By looking at peak conference room utilization, you will understand when and what types of meeting rooms are needed.
- Booked and unavailable rooms that nonetheless sit empty are a persistent problem for most companies, squandering critical real estate resources. By comparing booking vs actual utilization, we can provide real, continuously available insight into this issue.
Benefits of FM:Systems’ Room Booking Analytics Solution:
Balance your inventory of meeting space
Quickly understand which rooms are overbooked or under-booked and determine if you have enough meeting rooms, of the right size and in the right locations.
Track reservable space efficiency
Gain insight into how rooms are being used by analyzing planned versus actual meeting length and planned versus actual participant count.
Reduce no-shows and squatting
Significantly reduce ghost meetings where no-one shows up and recapture unused meeting space as well as track when occupants are using reservable space without a reservation.
Plan for future meeting space needs
Track reservable space trends over time including calculating average number of daily meetings, total meetings over time, distribution of meeting size and distribution of meeting duration.
-Allan Harty, Assistant Director, Cumbria County Council
Build an ever-ready strategy
Find out why our 1,200+ customers around the globe can enjoy the strength of a single best-in-class solution – or unlock the power of our fully-integrated platform – to address their most pressing challenges today, tomorrow and 100 years from now.