FMS:Insights, the FM:Systems workplace analytics platform, is an integrated, multi-source solution that delivers portfolio-level analytics and cross-product insights, enabling more informed decision-making for workplace and real estate strategies.
- Sensor data, spatial data, bookings data and more
- Multi-dimensional insight to occupancy and utilization
- Organizational trends and patterns
- Actionable intelligence for strategic decisions
FM:Systems IoT Sensors turn space challenges into opportunities with real-time objective data that reveals actionable insights on occupancy and utilization. An eﬀective sensor strategy can result in signiﬁcant cost savings in both lease and operating costs while simultaneously providing insight that improves utilization.
- PIR & Area Sensors
- People Counter Sensors
- Real-time Utilization
- Heat Map Views and Real Time Dashboards
- Planned vs. Actual Utilization
The importance of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) has increased visibility following the Covid-19 pandemic, as it is a signiﬁcant factor in the transmission of air-borne contagions. Environmental sensors monitor multiple environmental factors including humidity and CO2 levels, allowing you to proactively support employee health and overall building wellness.
- Environmental detection for facility wellness
- Air quality, humidity, noise and more
- Monitoring LEED and WELL standards
- Increased eﬃciency and reduced costs
Strategic Portfolio Planning
Refocusing and rationalizing real estate portfolios after a global pandemic prompted the widespread adoption of virtual and remote work. Real Estate professionals and executives must now determine the right mix of spaces and locations as they adopt hybrid strategies and reconsider the purpose and mission of their facilities.
- Workplace analytics reveal opportunities and inspire changes
- Sandbox to test various ﬂoorplan scenarios
- Rethink ﬂoorplan design with zones, neighborhoods & collaborative spaces
- Drag and drop departments for potential restack
“I’ve worked with competing workplace management solutions for more than 10 years and what I’ve seen with FM:Systems is that it’s suite of products are really user-friendly. We are able to collect useful insights quickly, and anything beyond its initial configuration can be done easily.”
-Project Management Professional, Global Healthcare Technology Company