RALEIGH, N.C., Jan. 10, 2023 – FM:Systems, provider of the most scalable and intuitive all-in-one workplace management platform, today announced it experienced approximately 20 percent revenue growth in 2022, while also signing on nearly 100 new logos. During a year when many companies were looking to simultaneously produce cost saving opportunities and improve hybrid work experiences, FM:Systems reinforced its commitment to helping organizations refocus and rationalize workplaces around the globe through a spate of strategic product enhancements.
“2022 was another year of uncertainty for many organizations, as it was the first real year most people had returned to the physical office,” said Kurt von Koch, CEO of FM:Systems. “We were able to help organizations lay the groundwork for the right mix of workplace management solutions to not only make the transition back to work as frictionless as possible, but also leverage quality utilization and occupancy insights to understand how their workplaces are actually being used and how they can improve their workplaces to ensure they align with the culture and mission of their organization. As we look ahead to 2023, we’re proud to continue empowering our clients with the right level of data so they can confidently make informed decisions about their unique future real estate needs. ”
“As we look ahead to 2023, we’re proud to continue empowering our clients with the right level of data so they can confidently make informed decisions about their unique future real estate needs.” -Kurt von Koch, CEO
Building on this success, FM:Systems is pursuing additional FedRAMP authorization for its flagship solution, FMS:Workplace, at the Moderate baseline this year. The company has already achieved FedRAMP LI-SaaS for its FMS:Employee offering, a solution that delivers a seamless scheduling experience to organizations. The FMS:Workplace FedRAMP authorization expands on critical security requirements for government agencies to manage their real estate portfolio effectively, further strengthening the FM:Systems workplace management platform.
Key 2022 Achievements
- Industry Accolades: FM:Systems was ranked 462 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and featured on the annual Inc. 5000 list for the second year. The company also was named 2022 PropTech Breakthrough Property Management Analytics Platform of the Year and ranked 28th on the 2022 Fast 50 Awards from the Triangle Business Journal.
- Product Enhancements:
- Designed with hybrid workers in mind, the company enhanced its room reservation and desk booking application, FMS:Now, to continue equipping employees with a simple way to plan and manage their in-office experiences all from their mobile device.
- With more people working together in-person, FM:Systems bolstered its FMS:Employee solution with Catering Services functionality through an Exchange 365 add-in.
- FMS:Visitor, the company’s visitor management solution, has benefitted from several improvements to its user interface, including an integration with third-party access control systems.
- FMS:Insights, a multi-data point analytics platform that aggregates data from the FM:Systems platform and other data sources to provide multi-dimensional insight into portfolio performance and other workplace KPIs, enabling more informed and strategic decision-making.
- Building Insights User Conference: A significant highlight of last year was the FM:Systems Building Insights User Conference, its first in-person event since 2019. The event proved to be a huge success, with clients from every industry hearing from subject matter experts, networking with their peers and collaborating on best practices to navigate the challenges of the post-pandemic workplace.
- Increased Community Connection: FM:Systems launched FMS:Champions, a customer community engagement platform, to give customers a unique opportunity to better engage with product experts and their peers.
- Strengthened Partner Network: Exclusively available to partners, the company introduced its FMS:Engage mid-market product line to create a tighter ecosystem of workplace management solutions among its partner network.
FM:Systems all-in-one workplace management platform helps more than 1,200 of the world’s largest organizations access, manage, and measure every aspect of their real estate portfolio. With the most complete range of intuitive and scalable space management, hybrid work, workplace analytics and smart sensor solutions, our customers gain the data-backed clarity and vision necessary to make strategic real estate decisions and deliver high-performance workplaces today and long into the future. Our market-leading solutions manage over 3B square feet across 80 countries for customers representing 40% of the Fortune 50, 40% of top U.S. banks and 30% of top European banks, 150+ government institutions including 10 of the 15 federal government departments, 150+ universities, several top 20 tech companies, more than 200 hospital and healthcare organizations, and half of the top 10 pharmaceutical firms. For more information about FM:Systems, please visit www.fmsystems.com.