Getting the birds eye view to make better management decisions about your real estate portfolio
Simply stated, real estate and lease portfolio management is the oversight of buildings, owned or leased, and the management of property and assets that are tied to those buildings.
The days are gone where facility and real estate professionals relied on floppy disks to store and transfer data about their building portfolio. With today’s rapidly evolving and constantly changing real estate market, organizations need a way to efficiently manage their properties in a centralized system that can be accessible by key stakeholders.
Property management software can add tremendous value to an organization by enabling professionals to get the bird’s eye view that can help them make better management decisions around their real estate portfolio. Having a solution that can be easily scalable to allow for future expansion or consolidations and provide greater collaboration across your entire team is critical to the success of an organization.
Attend this webinar to learn how an automated real estate and lease portfolio management solution can enable you to:
- Centralize your real estate information by having all your lease agreements, financial terms and transactions in one place
- Improve the management of your real estate portfolio and increase operational efficiencies by having key information available to everyone who needs it
- Reduce real estate costs by analyzing property financial data and monitoring portfolio performance against key performance indicators and industry benchmarks
Organizations who are constantly changing, growing, merging, acquiring, redirecting and adapting to the demands of today’s fast paced work environments require a new way of thinking about planning and managing people, space and moves.
Join FM:Systems and AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions for a webinar that will discuss the challenges when using manually created drawings with unlinked spreadsheets to try and manage Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC). Fortunately, there is a better way by implementing easy-to-use cloud-based facility management software with visual solutions that make moves much more productive.
During this webinar, Dan Lorenz, AMS’s Executive Vice President, will demonstrate:
- How manual static methods can easily be replaced for easier creating and processing of moves
- How new hires, individual moves, group moves and offboarding can be automated to increase your productivity
- How services and requirements for moves can be easily managed with move planners and department admins with drag-and-drop capability
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions is an award-winning Premier Certified Business Partner with FM:Systems of over 15 years that specializes in consulting, design, and implementation of facilities management software and technology solutions.
If you are still using spreadsheets to manage your moves, you owe it to yourself to attend this webinar.
Leveraging your Facility Information to Improve Space Utilization
Implementing a facility management software solution at your university can enable you to access and analyze your facilities and real estate information in real-time and make data-driven decisions for your university.
FM:System’s Higher Education platform provides facility professionals with the solutions needed to easily track and manage information for their entire campus. Having quick and easy access to this facility data improves the efficiency and accuracy of university space campus-wide.
FM:Systems developed a Higher Education Survey solution specifically for universities and colleges that are awarded Federal Research Grants. This module enables institutions to manage space utilization data for Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR) and perform periodic space surveys for their facilities inventory.
Join us for a webinar to learn how FM:Interact’s solutions can enable university professionals to more efficiently:
- Optimize Space Utilization
- Maximize Indirect Cost Recovery
- Streamline Space Surveys
- Improve Building Equipment Performance
- Increase Staff, Faculty and Student Satisfaction
How to build roadblocks and manage trust, eliminate roadblocks and oversee your facility portfolio
When implementing FM:Systems’ cloud-based facility management solution, a sound IT systems specialist can smooth your deployment by giving you the ins-and-outs of their technical landscape–saving you time, money and a nasty migraine.
Join Chris Jones, Applications Manager at Health Partners, and Rhonda Rezac, Senior Associate at RSP i_SPACE, for a webinar that will discuss:
- The challenges overcome and efficiencies gained by RSP i_SPACE in implementing FM:Systems for Health Partners
- How a partnership with their IT team continues to deliver the benefits of FM:Systems facility management software to the fast-paced world of health care
Health Partners is the largest consumer-governed nonprofit health care organization in the nation, consisting of seven hospitals, 55 primary care clinics and 22 urgent care locations and providing care for 1.2 million patients.
RSP is a Certified Business Partner with FM:Systems and is a facilities information consultancy within RSP Architects.