BIM Software for the Building Lifecycle
Stay Connected with Cloud-based Systems
FM:Systems BIM (Building Information Modeling) software integration enables AEC and facilities professionals to connect Autodesk® Revit® models to a cloud-based system to help them manage space, plan maintenance and more. FM:Interacts BIM for the Building Lifecycle integration maintains a live integration between the building models and the system, allowing AEC and FM professionals to share information during design, construction and throughout the building lifecycle.
Eliminate Information Loss with Effective Cloud-Based Software
There are many phases in the life of a building, each with its own set of managers, requirements and data. Inevitably, crucial real estate information is lost with every hand-off — wasting time and money and leaving room for error.
Maintain Your Building Model in Every Phase
FM:Interact’s Revit Integration helps you eliminate information loss and leverage the data in BIM models to improve communication and collaboration between architects, engineers, contractors and facility managers as a building evolves. This provides an opportunity to share building information through computer software during initial design and construction, building operations, and renovation or retrofit projects –– which means you can leverage your AEC models throughout a building’s life-cycle.
Bidirectional Revit Integration
FM:Systems BIM software integration provides a live bidirectional link between Autodesk Revit models and the FM:Interact Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS), which helps AEC and facilities professionals manage space, assets, maintenance and more.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Software
- Improve collaboration by sharing your Autodesk Revit plans and data bidirectionally with anyone within your organization via a secure cloud-based interface.
- Take advantage of your investment in BIM during the AEC process by utilizing your Revit model and it’s rich data throughout the building life-cycle.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of your BIM model directly within Autodesk Revit while providing the ability to access and update model data through a web-browser or mobile interface.
Enhanced Facilities Software Features
- Quickly and easily register your drawings with the FM:Interact software database, and utilize tools directly within Revit to synchronize rooms, areas and Revit family data.
- Maintain live bidirectional links between your Revit real estate models and your facilities data, including space, assets, equipment data and more.
- Publish your drawings to FM:Interact so that users with little or no BIM experience can access and utilize your Revit floor plans in their daily facility workflows.
Support for Autodesk® A360 Viewer
FM:Interact’s BIM software integration in the cloud with the new Autodesk® A360 Model Viewer allows our customers to take greater advantage of their Revit models for facilities operations. A360 not only streams the entire building model quickly to PC Web browsers, Apple iOS and Android devices, it also includes the real estate data associated with the building elements in a way that end-users can easily select facilities or building components in the browser interface to see real-time information about the item they are selecting.
BIM Interoperability and COBie BIM data exchange support
FM:Systems has a direct integration between COBie (Construction Operations Building Information Exchange) and the FM:Interact Integrated Workplace Management Suite.